Birth Preparation Workshop (Group)
July 2, 2022
July 16, 2022
July 30, 2022
August 13, 2022
August 27, 2022
September 10, 2022
September 24, 2022
October 8, 2022
October 22, 2022
November 5, 2022
November 19, 2022
December 3, 2022
December 17, 2022
January 7, 2023
January 21, 2023
Our Birth Preparation Group workshop is an evidence-based childbirth education program developed to assist couples understand childbirth. The aim of this workshop is to help release any fears and anxiety around birth and equip you and your partner or support person with the skills to create a positive birth experience.
A Birth Preparation group workshop focuses on helping individuals or couples to create the best birth for them irrespective of whether this is your first baby or your fourth baby.
No two births are the same and we aim to support you by providing you with the knowledge to make an informed decision based on what suits you and your needs.
You will learn:
- Natures amazing design in enabling the womens body to grow and birth her baby.
- Examine your beliefs about birth and how these beliefs can impact positively or negatively on your birth experience.
- As a team, you will develop an understanding of how to be proactive in preparing the womens body and mind for birth. Plus, learn how your partner (or support person) can be prepared for their equally important role.
- Ways to positively bond with your baby which can help shape their future.
- How to work as a team with your partner to feel confident in taking control of your birth experience. Knowledge is power!
- The tools shared can reduce fear, tension, and anxiety both at your birth and beyond.
- Assists partners to feel more confident in their equally important role at the birth of their baby.
- Can significantly diminish pain or pain perception during your birth. Plus, it can decrease the need for painkillers during birth (if you wish).
- Can reduce fatigue during labour and decrease length of labour, learning how to work with your body.
Group workshops are available fortnightly for 4.5 hours on dates below for women and their partner or support person (maximum of 4 couples per group to allow each couple the chance to ask questions).
Please contact me if you require further information. Please note, we also offer private workshops if this is more suitable for you, please reach out and we can find a suitable date and time. Private workshops can be conducted online (via Zoom) or in person at my home in Frankston South or yours. Travel fees may apply.
Private workshops are also available if you prefer, please email me to arrange a suitable time and date.
Mobile: 0409 966 672