Birth Preparation Workshop (Private)
Our Birth Preparation workshop focuses on helping individuals or couples to create the best birth for them irrespective of whether this is your first baby or your fourth.
Our Birth Preparation workshop focuses on helping individuals or couples to create the best birth for them irrespective of whether this is your first baby or your fourth. This workshop doesn’t focus on how a woman gives birth rather we focus on how to create a positive birthing experience and assisting partners/supports to understand their very important role during this experience.
No two births are the same and we aim to support you by providing you with the knowledge to make an informed decision based on what suits you and your needs.
You will learn:
- Natures amazing design in enabling the womens body to grow and birth her baby.
- Examine your beliefs about birth and how these beliefs can impact positively or negatively on your birth experience.
- As a team, you will develop an understanding of how to be proactive in preparing the womens body and mind for birth. Plus, learn how your partner (or support person) can be prepared for their equally important role.
- Ways to positively bond with your baby which can help shape their future.
- How to work as a team with your partner to feel confident in taking control of your birth experience. Knowledge is power!
- The tools shared can reduce fear, tension, and anxiety both at your birth and beyond.
- Assists partners to feel more confident in their equally important role at the birth of their baby.
- Can significantly diminish pain or pain perception during your birth. Plus, it can decrease the need for painkillers during birth (if you wish).
- Can reduce fatigue during labour and decrease length of labour, learning how to work with your body.
This is a private workshop and runs for 4.5 hours. This workshop can be facilitated via video (using Zoom) or face-to face, the choice is yours.
Please contact me if you require further information or to arrange an acceptable date and time prior to purchasing.
Email Sue: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Sue: 0409 966 672
Please note, we also offer this course as a group class.