Birth Preparation Revision Workshop (Private only)
This workshop enables couples to ‘brush up’ on their knowledge and strategies learnt previously from the original Birth Preparation Workshop. We also review the benefits of working as a team before the arrival of your next baby.
The Calming Companion Birth Preparation Revision workshop is suitable for couples who have previously attended a Birth Preparation workshop with The Calming Companion.
This workshop enables couples to ‘brush up’ on their knowledge, strategies and how to work as a team before the arrival of your next baby.
- Revise all of the skills learnt in the original Birth Preparation Workshop.
- Allows you to discuss previous birth experiences and how the birthing woman and also her partner felt during this time, what worked and what didn’t work and what you’d like to achieve for this subsequent birth.
- Reduces fear, tension, and anxiety.
- May significantly diminish pain / pain perception during labour and often decreases the need for painkillers during birth (if you wish).
- Can reduce fatigue during labour and decrease length of labour by learning to work with your body.
This is a private 2.5 hour workshop held via video (using Zoom) or face-to-face. The choice is yours. Please contact us to discuss dates and times that are suitable for you.
Email Sue: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Sue: 0409 966 672